Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ordering from our site requires the use of an SSL-compliant browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (preceded by Internet Explorer), Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox. If you’re using early versions of the browsers listed, we can’t guarantee that all our site features such as opening PDF documents will work correctly.
Suit Ordering Process
· Ordering begins January 16, 2022 and orders will be placed through Twin Hill direct ordering site marykaycanada.twinhillstore.com
· Please use your login information from last year to order your new suit.
· If this is your first time ordering your initial ordering password is welcome1 and once logged in you will be prompted to change and personalize your password before continuing through the site.
· Orders placed through February 14, 2022 will receive a discount of 20%. This discount will only be applied to orders placed January 16 – February 14, 2022.
· New Independent Sales Directors who debut throughout the year will receive a 20% discount within 45 days of their debut date.
· For help, contact Twin Hill at 1-866-248-8937, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT.
· Credit card- Visa, MasterCard or Amex.
· Credit cards may be charged up to 30 days before actual shipping of apparel.
· Taxes will be billed to your Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd. account and will be deducted off of your commissions at a later date.
· In order to ensure that your suit arrives to you worry free, they will be bulk shipped from Twin Hill to the Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd. warehouse in Mississauga and then individually shipped to your shipping address from there. These shipments will be sent via UPS only so please do not use any PO Boxes as your ship to address.
· After you have placed your suit order, you can track the order on the Twin Hill website by logging in and clicking on the "Check Order Status" tab. When your order shows as shipped this means it is on its way to the Mary Kay warehouse. Once it arrives at the Mary Kay warehouse, we will ship it out to you within 24 hours.
· If you have any questions regarding the status of your shipment you may also contact Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd. Sales Force Support at 1-800-454-2293
· All other inquiries (non-shipment related) should be directed to Twin Hill customer service at 1-866-248-8937,8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT
· Generally, fit is determined by your height. The only difference is the length.
o Women 5'3" and under would normally take a Petite fit. The overall jacket and sleeve length will be shorter and the waist placement will be higher than a Regular.
o For women 5'8" and taller, a Tall fit would be best. The overall jacket and sleeve length will be longer and the waist placement will be lower than a Regular.
o If your height is somewhere in between these two heights, you would order a Regular.
· Special-cut orders can be placed directly with Twin Hill at 1-866-248-8937
·· Prior to placing your order, use the special-cut measurement form to have measurements taken. It is recommended to have measurements taken at a professional tailor. Do not take measurements yourself; the measurements will not be accurate.
· To receive a Special-Cut Measurement Form contact Twin Hill at email@example.com and they can send you a form via email.
Returns and Exchanges
- Twin Hill garments are returnable within 90 days of receipt.
- Custom modified will not be accepted for return unless defective.
- Exchanges: Exchanges can be made within 60 days of receipt and include only items that are being exchanged for identical items in a different size. A restocking fee of $25 applies to all exchanges done through Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd. Please return to Mary Kay Cosmetics Ltd. Attention Career Apparel, 2020 Meadowvale Blvd., Mississauga, ON L5N 6Y2
- Returns: Returns include items being exchanged for different items (not simply size exchanges) or items being returned for refund. Place this completed apparel return form (which can be found inside your received shipment) in a box with the garments included. (Note: retain proof of shipment with tracking number, postage on returns must be prepaid: NO COD'S ACCEPTED) We recommend that you ship this package via Canada Post. If your declared value is under $200 then no custom documentation will be required. Label your package clearly stating it's a return and visit your local Canada Post Retail Outlet for further instructions.
- Please note /returns for different items or credits are to be sent to:
- Mi Hub
- Attn: Returns
- 401 Salem Rd
- Jeffersonville, IN 47130 USA
- Damage Process: Damaged items will need to be photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an explanation of the defect and supplying Contact information, Consultant ID, and shipping information in order to receive a replacement.
- Please Provide the Following Information: This information will help our service professionals in expediting your return.
- Order Number
- Reason for return
- Pick Number
- Style Number
- Please complete the entire return form received within your order.
- For questions on returns or exchanges, please contact Twin Hill MK Customer Service: (866) 248-8937 or email email@example.com
· Shipping of the new suits is tentatively scheduled for June 2022. Please be on the lookout for your new Independent Director suit at that time
· Remember, even if you receive your suit early, the first time you should wear your new Independent Sales Director suit is at Seminar 2022
· The new 2022-2024 Sales Director Suit will be the official stage suit beginning Seminar 2022.
Still have questions or need help?
Contact Customer Service via email by using the CONTACT US tab on the home page or call 1-866-248-8937
Thank you for your valued business. We hope these FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS have been helpful.